Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello, friends my lovely friends


Hello friends..i think i'm lucky because just two weeks after leaving the college (as a graduated), i got a job offer at one big company.. although they just gave me a small starting, it'll be fine for three months until the conformation.


but, friend.. it'll be hard for me to keep update or read your update blogs because the computer usage here in my new office were limited... hm......


but, after all... i will stay keep in touch with all you lovely friends...

3 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

Hello, Finie! It's lovely for you to just say, "Hello" here on your own blog when you get a chance - and I'm always happy to see some pretty flowers! All the best with your new job, Finie.

MeL said...

hi Pini... main blog juga ko...sy dapat alamat blog ko pun dari blog si Charles... anyway lau ada masa drop by my blog oso... melornabinus.blogspot.com

MeL said...

suda sy tukar.. dah ada comment box... lau ko ada apa nak comment.. hehe... tp sy malas kena kalau org2 yg sengal... siap bagi ayat2 lucah... ko ada terbaca tu sy rasa... anyway... happy weekdays...