Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shrek 2

Ok, last night I watched another fairytale story; Shrek 2! I know, everyone might know this movie. It’s from Dreamwork picture and it has a funny-modern-like-fairytale! I just don’t know how to explain it. I’ve watched the 1st part of Shrek last 2004 (I guess) and they have another 2nd and 3rd parts. But this movie is really crazy!


It’s a combination of all fairytale stories like Three Blind Mice, Pinocchio, Hansel & Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Frog Prince…etc. They put these all fairytale ‘creatures’ into one story! Funny and totally crazy!

I like the part (in this Shrek 2) where Princess Fiona throw little mermaid onto the sea during their honeymoon, their trip back to Far Far Away Kingdom where Donkey won’t stop making an annoying humming and kept fighting with Shrek, then the part where Pinocchio confess about he’s wearing women’s lingerie! Pinocchio wears pink G-string! The part where Sleeping Beauty fell asleep on the red carpet is really funny! Cameron Diaz act for Princess Fiona, so there's a part where Justin Timberlake's picture were placed on Princess Fiona's bed and written as Sir Justin! Hahah...This movie is totally crazy!

I’m gonna watch the 3rd Part tonight!








4 comments:

Gallivanter said...

I think Shrek 2 is the best.

Finie Ramos said...

Gallivanter ~ Urm, but Shrek 3 is better! Because I like the Sleeping Beauty character in there! LOL

Btw, ur blog is nice!

Shell Sherree said...

The Shrek movies are delightful ~ I'm a bit in love with Puss in Boots! {Ok, I'm predictable.}

Finie Ramos said...

Sherree ~ I like Sleeping Beauty there! Hahah..

Gallivanter ~ Yeah, I watched Shrek 3 last night and found that Shrek 2 is better! :-P