Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My December Rain





This December rain makes me dreamy all day long and sleep in a deep dream till I can't wake early in the morning.

The clouds all seem so dark though the sun tries to shine the bright.

I miss the whole things of my past...

My childhoods and my college too...

How I really miss him and all the time we had...

My day’s swift so fast and I can barely understand why I am still here linger for the best thing that I suppose to have...


Picture grabbed from Deviantart

4 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

I can imagine you gazing wistfully out the window like that!

Finie Ramos said...

I like that pose too while daydreaming about the whole things!

I love spending my sunday looking out the window and feel the breeze..etc..hhehehe..

Zahin said...

here in semenanjung also raining everyday..but i do love it too...very nice to hear raindrops..;-)

Finie Ramos said...

Well, since I've posted this post, there's no more rain in Sabah...LOL..

Its sunny and breezy here now...

oh! It's feels like Sunday everyday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...