Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My December Rain





This December rain makes me dreamy all day long and sleep in a deep dream till I can't wake early in the morning.

The clouds all seem so dark though the sun tries to shine the bright.

I miss the whole things of my past...

My childhoods and my college too...

How I really miss him and all the time we had...

My day’s swift so fast and I can barely understand why I am still here linger for the best thing that I suppose to have...


Picture grabbed from Deviantart

4 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

I can imagine you gazing wistfully out the window like that!

Finie Ramos said...

I like that pose too while daydreaming about the whole things!

I love spending my sunday looking out the window and feel the breeze..etc..hhehehe..

Zahin said...

here in semenanjung also raining everyday..but i do love it too...very nice to hear raindrops..;-)

Finie Ramos said...

Well, since I've posted this post, there's no more rain in Sabah...LOL..

Its sunny and breezy here now...

oh! It's feels like Sunday everyday!!