Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010






Aww… I don’t have any idea what to write! I’ve linger around your blogs and you got a lot of sweet things to share. Its 2010 now but still I was so-so like this. I don’t do many things on the New Year night. I just sit back and relaxing my head on my bed and fell asleep on 11pm of 31st Dec! Then awaked on 1.50am of 1st Jan just as soon as Noorman called me and wish me Happy New Year. He fell asleep too! Isn’t that weird?


As I wrote in my last post, I’m not a party girl so I do enjoy my New Year night (LoL) although it’s doesn’t sound so fun for you. Well, I’m just me…

Then, on last 2nd Jan… I went to my cousin’s wedding party and we had a great time. With family gathering and karaoke and beautiful bride’s gown. I will post their photos later because I don’t have them now. It’s in my aunt’s camera.

My life now? Well, I want to find another job…wishing it’ll relate to tourism. Well, it’s not that I’m wasting my Dip. Multimedia, but it’s just I want an experience. Experience is expensive than education, right. But as long they pay better. I’m still searching…

2010… My mission for this year;
  • Wake up earlier!
  • Find a better job & oppurtunity & better pay
  • Be loved and love
  • Be nicer to people (am I that bad?)
  • Give him a chances
  • Step forward for a better future
  • Spend the next new year of 2011 with friends and family (come on! Stop that 'being-alone-in-new-year again..) huhuh
  • Spend MORE time with Him the Most...
  • etc...secrets


.: HAPPY NEW YEAR :.


No comments: