Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing's gonna change my world

Mt. Kinabalu view in Sepanggar road
"Images of broken light which 
Dance before me like a million eyes,
That call me on and on across the universe.
Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Inside a letter box.
They stumble blindly as they
Make their way across the universe."


Sunlight breaking up in morning glory of the neighborhood's
"Words are flowing out like 
Endless rain into a paper cup. 
They slither while they pass 
They slip away across the universe."


Raindrops falling
"Pools of sorrow waves of joy 
Are drifting thorough my open mind,
Possessing and caressing me."


Neighborhood nearby my office in the late dusk 
"Sounds of laughter, shades of earth, 
Are ringing through my open mind.
Inciting and inviting me"


The man I love

"Limitless, undying love,
Which shines around me
Like a million suns and calls me
On and on across the universe.

Jai guru deva om.
Nothin's gonna change my world..."




P/s: I got my facebook now! Add me at noormanfinie@yahoo.com (Affinie A. Ramos)


4 comments:

danica said...

these images are beautiful - such a lovely play on light and shade.

Finie Ramos said...

Thank u very much... ^_^

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

So beautiful! They remind me of the Lyrimages I do...I actually did one to this song! Love your blog :) xo

Finie Ramos said...

Thank u and OMG! You did a great job in your 'Across the universe' Lyrimages! I really adore it!