Monday, May 3, 2010

The Evolution of MY musics

I started listening to musics with concentrate when I was 11 years old which I started to memorize the whole lyrics and the songs. That time, my favorite singers was Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, 911 and Aaron Carter.





Later on, I switch to a bit noisy musics like Simple Plan, Blink 182 and Avril Lavinge back when I was about 14 years old!






 I was fully obsessed with Linkin Park band when I was 15 years old and I collected bunches of their albums, songs and gadgets. My school bag was also designed with their gadgets! LOL






 Then, the addiction with punk and scremo noisy musics came back when I was 17 years old but now with a bit heavy bands like The Used, My Chemical Romance and Evanescence. I met System of a Down too here.



I left high school in 2005 and went to college and met Noorman at 2006. Still onto My Chemical Romance and The Used noisy musics but since I hang with Noorman a lot and he hates that scremo punk musics and he influenced me a lot to love System of a Down more, so I left My Chemical Romance and The Used aside but still into System of a Down.

Since we both in love (lol) so, we went to a bit slow musics. But I'm not really into a dreamy and a sleepy slow motion songs too much, so I choose to listen to Indonesian alternative bands a lot like Dewa, Padi, Sheila on 7 and many more. Noorman likes them too.






This is how I get into bands like Alter Bridge, Creed and Staind today.





But geez... I went to youtube and accidently watched a subliminal message hidden in a song in a reversed version, it's creepy! Suprisingly, it's in Lady Gaga's songs and also in the kid songs; Barney and Friend - I love you! It's scared me a lot now! You can check it out your self in youtube or google. It will make you hair stand!

Photos grabbed in Google Images.


1 comment:

Finie Ramos said...

I know, don't be suprise because I'm not that girl who love Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson etc..but i got a bunch of mp3 collection in my hardisk and contain various songs & musics. From English to Indian songs to Latino to Malay etc... i got e-everything!! fuh!!