Friday, May 14, 2010

My sister's 1st photography lesson

I found it's really interesting when she wrote;


When I was 13, I don't know anything about the art of photography.
I thought, camera is only use to capture people faces or any event
Just for remembrance. Not more than that.


You mean like this? ...

Iza's first photography

Then one day, I saw a beautiful sunrise and thinking
to capture it by my dad camera.
I am very fascinated with the photo I took
I can't believe, I can took a beautiful sunrise like in a drawing
Then, I realize...
Camera is not just a gadget. Its create an art.
And that is how it started....
 

(like on the picture shown above)

Later on..she continues her photography hobby until she made a wonderful captures! Good luck dude!
Check out her Blog and Deviantart to see her latest photography.



5 comments:

UbatPensil said...

hey !!!! ==" u destroy my first photography ever...!

Finie Ramos said...

i know u gonna say it..but geez, what i mean to say is..this first object look like a smiley face in ur camera at the first sight you want to take that angle..

UbatPensil said...

hahahah.. yea i bet u right. its also use flash mode ! so shame. :P
btw, its nice what

BuDakHutaN said...

maybe i should open deviantart account also ~_^ . Both of u inspire me...

Finie Ramos said...

Yes of course you should have your own deviantart! everyone is there! Not only cartoonist or designer, but also photographer n models and everyone who love arts...

tell us if you have your deviantart so we can give you llama badges!