Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's my birthday today!

I'm 22 and getting older... Not much happened this morning since we woke up a bit late today and drove in rush to the office...

::Here's my birthday list::
  • Promise I wont crash a car again
  • Promise I wont disturb Noorman while he's sleeping again
  • Promise I wont say bad words again
  •  ... I'll think about the rest list later...
and my birthday wish is -> I WANT TO BUY A CAR (so I won't crash a car again).


Happy birthday to me!




8 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

Happy birthday, Finie! Just catching up on a bit of your news ~ sorry to hear about the car incident. :( But onwards and upwards, here's to a happy year ahead and a car of your own!

~NaNa~ said...

Happy Birthday,Bestie!!!! May Allah Bless U...how come u can crash a car...hehe...len kali hati2 drive..ngee~

Finie Ramos said...

thank u very much sherree & nana... ^_^

ouch, the car accident really spent a lots of cash! but luckily no one hurt!

p/s: nana, i crashed with kancil 850 and he hit my front bumper (proton saga lama) at Sembulan roundabout right in front of the mosque...ouch!

zaheen said...

happy birthday to u dear!!...wish u all the best in ur life n love..;-)

Finie Ramos said...

thank u very much dear zaheen.. ^_^

Unknown said...

hello finie, happy birthday!!! berapa umur? (shhh...don't tell it here if it's a secret). anyway, i hope you have a good one and more harijadi to come. miss you
~auntie grace~

BuDakHutaN said...

a lil bit late...
but... Happy Birthday ~_^

Finie Ramos said...

wow...thank u very much; aunt grace & budakhutan...

i'm 22 nw (nothing to be shy with to tell everyone bout my age.. ^_^ )