Monday, August 2, 2010

Good morning, Monday...

It's a Monday morning and working again... -_-"

I went to McDonald's last Saturday evening with Noorman and adopt a new buddy. His name is Kurousa the Sugarbunny but I call him USA...

USA in close up..

I thought I want to put him in Noorman's car, but Noorman refused to keep this tiny buddy in his car. So, I stick him right in a middle of my desktop screens so he can wake me up each time I fell asleep on my desk!

There he is...


I spent my weekend doing a huge laundry and got asthma. Plus, Noorman's cat; Miming bite my finger and its really hurt! I didn't play with him whole day so he just sit alone watch the the chickens playing outside... Awww...

Aww..look at him! Bad little kitty!

...and, how I felt so homesick and missing my mom at home; Sandakan...

 
The morning scene of my bedroom as I lay down on my bed in my mom's house; Sandakan... I miss them so much!

...and what a beautiful neighborhood stories in the dusk of Sandakan Airport Valley (Taman Airport Sandakan)...


Mom, I wanna go home so bad...



2 comments:

~NaNa~ said...

alolololo....raya nanti bru balik sandakan ya...heee~

Finie Ramos said...

waaaaaaaaaa.... o_o"