Thursday, August 12, 2010

1st day of Ramadhan

The 1st day of Ramadhan might be very hard for most people and for me, it's not that hard. We walk through the Gaya Street bazaar and saw a lots of foods for fast-breaking meals. But I don't feel like I want to eat them all like most people do (because I know it wont as tasty as what it's look!).

We went to Banu Restaurant (Rainbow Restaurant) in Gaya Street for the fast-breaking time.  Traffic jam everywhere and it's headache!


While waiting the fast-breaking time - impatiently ~ Banu Restaurant, Gaya Street


Then at night, Noorman got his fever back ( I told him not to drink cold water too much but he does!). He got his fever since last Saturday!

 He got his fever back!

We're planning to have our fast-breaking meal at home today... Happy Ramadhan everyone... How's your 1st day of Ramadhan goes?


No comments: