Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where have I been for so long?

My-o-my... I know, I haven't write stuffs here for so long...I'm just so busy doing my new blog! But don't worry, it's doesn't mean that I'm going to delete or replace this page. This blog is for my official portfolio site which is used for peoples who wants to view my works especially for employer or peoples who needs a freelancer for their design.

 Here's the preview screen for my online portfolio site.
I used angelic images here, but some viewers don't really agree with it! So, I need to change some stuffs then.

This page is still under construction since some of my viewers said that the layout and the background aren't suitable! So, I need time to fix them. For this moment I'm so busy doing my office's works and also do some animations for some of my customers (I never thought I'm a freelancer animator now!). Plus it's still ramadhan now and I don't have enough sleep due to the sahur meal as early as 3am and and some extra jobs to be done... By the way, Noorman got his online portfolio site too. I will announce it together when everything complete!

Anyway, I'm going home later on 8th Sept! I can't wait! I miss mom, dad and fizul! As we planned, we're going to celebrate the Eid day in dad's estate. This is so great! I haven't been there for almost 2 years (I guess)! So, Happy Eid everyone!




9 comments:

UbatPensil said...

eiiii so jealous~ i dont go back to sabah :(
mis u ol damn crazy!!

Finie Ramos said...

awwwwwww........the celebration ain't so great without u guys...

Zaheen said...

very nice official site! keep it up til its wholly done..wish u all the best, sweet freelancer! :-))

hamzah ian said...

sedih lak gua rase

Finie Ramos said...

apa yg sedih??huhuh

hamzah ian said...

ntah la.. tibe2..

Finie Ramos said...

-_-"

by the way, thanx for droppin' by..mana dpt blog sy?? ^_^

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

oh no! i am not sure what happened there. perhaps you can send a note to magnolia amber on her blog to see where she sent it?

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

that's really sweet xx