Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Month Journal



It's a writing about a 5 days journal back to Lahad Datu and Sandakan, visiting families and old school; SK Sandau by a HOMESICK girl.

First of all I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY MOM. It's her 44th birthday today and I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!


Mom during our vacation to Kundasang last June



It's been almost a month I'm away; yes I admit it. So here's the story...

I went back to mom's house in Sandakan on last 8th September to celebrate Eid and went back to Kota Kinabalu on 12th September and start working back on 14th September. It's a short holiday with a huge love to share and I'm feeling so HOMESICK now! (*sob*)

Here's some of the photos of my journal...





I'm in the bus on the way back to Lahad Datu for 6 hours and 400km journey. The bus was so full with passengers and I felt the journey was like more than 6 hours!




This photos was taken during the Eid morning about 6 o'clock, in my dad's place; in the oil palm plantation of Jalan Jeroco (Jeroco Road) of Lahad Datu. I haven't been here for 2 years. Although I didn't grew up here, but I love the smell of the estate ground and the non-stop singing birds.


It's me during the Eid morning while waiting the others to get prepared for the celebration. We planned to visit some friends around the estate and drive back to Sandakan; about 3 hours and 100km drive.


This is me and my sister in our way back to Sandakan. Then, we dropped by to a place that we love the most....



... Our SCHOOL!!! I used to schooled here since standard 1 until standard 6 (2nd grade until 6th grade). My sisters and brother also schooled here right until their 6th grade as well.






Surprisingly, there's a lot of changes around our beloved school; SK Sandau. The school spent about a million ringgit for the new school buildings and... everything change! (I will write about this school later on my next writing).




Then passed by the Kinabatangan River with a beautiful scenery of a lovely estate area. The oil palm plantation scenes aren't really look like those above. I didn't shoot the real views. Those above are the scenes of a 're-planting the trees' season. That's why there's look like no trees at all.


...and, waaa-laaaa! We're home! Mom decorate those all alone! She made the curtain herself and other stuffs for the Eid celebration while we all aren't home(thanks mom! We love you so much!)... OMG, I'm g-damn HOMESICK now! (*sob* again).


How I miss my friends! By the way, that's Stich, my brother's present for his prize winning for his animation contest, (watch his animation HERE and see the credit, there's my name there!) and that's my Enga!!! I miss him so much!




Then in the 2nd Eid day, we went to Aunt Anna's house for a family gathering and I met my really-really closed cousin - Amoy. We're together since the beginning of our lives but now she's working in Kuala Lumpur and went back to Sandakan occasionally. We haven't met for 2 years (I guess).

Rainbow falling in Jalan Sulaman, Kota Kinabalu right after my short-lovely holiday in Sandakan; GOSH, I'M HOMESICK!

14th Sept, start working back and everything went back to normal...(*sigh*)




That's Rodney, our IT Technician fixing my PC in the office... (*sigh* again)




4 comments:

~NaNa~ said...

arghhh...rindunya sk.sandau..byk berubah sdh...teda da skolah papan kita tuh...kelapa sawit pun kurg da...OMG..i really miss it damn much...:(...oh ya...nice ur baju kurg tym raya... pink colour...cotton fabric..:)

p/s: Happy Birthday to ur Mom...!!!Hehehe....:)

Finie Ramos said...

yea, mmg bnyk prubahan..sebak btul hati ku time p sna..sawit2 tu dlm proses replanting blik.. Rindu sgt2 tau sna...tapi pondok tunggu bas tu masih ada lg..cuma d c pindah posisi ja sikit p sblah rumah gate tu..(lupa plak mau gmbr)..

Thanx nana.. ^_^

UbatPensil said...

my o my~ i cant wait to go home!! ;(

Anonymous said...

There may as well end up actually a nice small amount of other tactics [url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]winterbootshut.com[/url], [url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]ugg outlet us[/url], [url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]ugg genuine boots[/url] of distinguishing bogus Uggs along with true Ugg boots. This supplies may constantly comprised together with sheepskin layers via fleece. At all times the exact manufactures use pigskin as a substitute along with sheepskin. If pigskin is employed, perhaps you uncover very very little holes all of the by means of strategy for typically the products. Genuine Uggs get exceptional stitching. Edges are actually accomplished alongside one another when using the boot has ended coupled with sleek bottom rim. The very soles may as well feel rather flexible inside of contrast in the rigid soles which tends to be concerned with the particular market inside bogus Uggs. Then because shortly as far a good deal more true Uggs boast together with productive amount sheepskin fur in less than the actual boot just by itself. And yet inside of dummy Ugg nearly all of the to a great extent reduced fur is labelled.
[url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]http://www.winterbootshut.com[/url], [url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]uggs boots[/url], [url=http://www.winterbootshut.com]ugg boots clearance[/url]