Monday, September 27, 2010

My Everyday Morning Journal

Happy Monday morning everyone!

My daily road to office in the morning. I love this road; Teluk Likas (Likas Bay) where you can see the Bukit Bendera (Flag Hill ~ or something) on the left side of the road and the sea side of the Likas Bay on the right side with the glory of sunrise light. Hmm...

I'm a bit exhausted today; it's MONDAY and I haven't got enough rest last weekend. In fact, I need more sleep. So, to avoid lateness to office, I didn't put my make up at home, besides in the car! That's what I usually do in my everyday morning to work.


I don't have enough time to stare my face in my bedroom mirror because I used my few minutes morning to cook for our lunch box and prepare our breakfast (it took about 45 minutes), then take an express shower, put on my clothes, have a rush breakfast and heat the car engine. So, there you go...

1. Me without make up

2. Put on a UV cream ~ OLAY

3. Some face powder

4. Some eye liner from LOREAL

5. A NIVEA lip-balm and MAYBELINE lipstick

6. DONE ~ just a very SIMPLE makeup

A very helpful magic mirror

...and thanks a lot to Noorman for this successful morning! ^_^ 

I know, this is so funny! Hahah...


2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

HAHAHAHA.. tu mekap jugak tu..sikit2 pon jadilah kan HIHIHI..

Kalau sy, memang ada masa belek cermin time keja dulu.. coz tempat keja sy dekat.. in fact, sangat dekat.. Kalau jalan kaki dr rumah ke tempat keja, about 10 minute sudah smpi..oh tu kira dekat la jugak tu.. EKEKE.

Yang bg extra masa, sy malas masak. Sy x prepare breakfast or lunch pon pegi keja..HUAHUA pemalas betul kan? EKEKE.. Yang paling penting, before pegi keja wajib main sama hamster dulu EHEHE. Feeding them. Adoii rindu plak time2 tu..
Balik keja pon terus pegi main sama hamster jugak.

Rutin pagi saya semasa saya masih kerja di Shah Alam dulu

Oh rinduuuu~ HUHU

Finie Ramos said...

haha..hebat la..mmg pet owner yg setia~~~ huhuhuh