Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finieramos now in Facebook!

Guys, I made the official finieramos.com in facebook where I've upload more ideas and artwork. Check it out and please do 'like' it.


While this blog will remain as the place where I upload stuffs that I love to share from deviantart, etc., poems, lyrics and some of Finieramos stuffs as well.

'Finieramos' on t shirt

'Angel on your bed' on t shirt

Here some of the stuffs I just added there, seems like more into business than shares as what I usually do here. So, that's the different.  There's still a lot more things I will upload soon. I'm not yet doing it officially as business. I still need some time and observation to see and count the responses. So, here I am expanding my Finieramos. Your support is really appreciated! 


No comments: