Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm always everywhere

Across the Universe


I wasn't been here for quite long awhile since I was so busy with my works, Facebook and another Finieramos.com page somewhere around the Facebook.

Quite ashame when I remembered how much I really dislike Facebook and finally I got all my stuffs there. It's just a matter of some few things. My mom and dad got their Facebook too and its really helps a lot since we're all live separately everywhere around the corner of this country.

I'm so in polaroid mood and
so a dreamy Mood


Today; is a very dreamy day. I was having one day off yesterday to clean up the room; Noorman's parents is coming today and we gonna fetch them this evening after office. It's surely going to be another exhausted day to go. But not much to worry because this two fellows will fly again on the next day afternoon to Sandakan. Yes, they fly like a birds.

Now my Noorman is heading to pick me here. I'm so exhausted this week and need some holiday away from all this mess. But still I'm always addict to web designing because I felt I miss all the codings when I was in an off day or when I'm in weekend. Isn't that sound so funny? Or do I sound like a workaholic? No, I'm just a person how love my job very much.

Homesick


Sometimes I do felt regret with this choice; to live far away from my mom and feeling homesick all nights but this is what life is. Grew up, work and married.

Mom, I promise I will come home...soon.


2 comments:

mel said...

takpa pinie... tu semua adalah sebahagian daripada hidup... tinggal berjauhan dari parents... semua org pun begitu gak... bila dah dewasa mula hidup berjauhan daripada keluarga... yang penting parents ko pandai guna pc n facebook... facebook wasnt bad as u think if u choose to use it wisely... (^^,)

Finie Ramos said...

thanks for the comment kak mel...by the way, my parents do have facebook and we love each other!

have a nice day kak...happy blogging~