Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome to my playhouse - Dedicated to mom & Noorman



Deep in the forest.


Adorable.

The porch.

Living room.

The whole inside of the house.











The entrance.

On the adventure way to the secret playhouse.

The progress.
During winter.



I was enjoying my morning walk to my office and there's a beautiful English style house that I really adore. It's such a beautiful white house with cute nice garden. But what I can see on the backyard of the house, there's might be a nice garden with big tree and there's might be a swing on it. Isn't that adorable?

But the most adorable thing is this cute little secret house that I found in my favorite blog; Happiness is... then I found these photos again in Our Little Adventure Book blog. So I decided to re-blog it again and again because I can't stop staring at these adorable photos!

I wish I could have this cute 9 x 14 foot cabin somewhere around the woods where I can share it with my loved ones.

I dedicated this post to my mom and Noorman, wishing that mom can have some inspiration from this beautiful decoration and hoping that Noorman can build this one for me someday! Oh, so adorable!

2 comments:

Ask said...

Wah.. cantek!
Klu lah aku jutawan..
Mau gak aku buat satu playhouse gini..

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks, ASK..ala..xpya tgu jadi jutawan ba...simpan rm1 sehari lama2 jadi bukit, bleh wat rumah2 ni..hehehe~