Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bonding with Gaya Street

Enga and me with my misai at one of the exhibition around Gaya Street shop

During the grand opening
That's the KK mayor during the opening
The mayor and his visits
Richard Nelson during his brief explanation about Atkinson Tower to the mayor.
Richard signing his book


I was planning to go the Gaya Street library but found out it moved somewhere (they move to Suria Sabah mall, 4th floor) so I stop near by and saw the opening of Gaya Street 12th Anniversary where Mayor of KK were also there. So I drop by and join the ceremony!

Enga, me and Richard Nelson the book writer and the Atkinson Tower guy!
Later, I met Richard Nelson Sokial, the writer of The Sabah Arhitectural Heritage Blog and also one of the Atkinson Tower guy who fight the tower's freedom!

It such a wonderful day walking solo around gaya street and experience the day especially with the VVIP and became 'part of the press'~ LOL


See more photos here.




Click to join my contest!

3 comments:

Rungitom said...

wow, you're fast to blog about the event today. Nice pics too, hope you enjoyed the exhibition :)


___________________________________
www.rungitom.com

Finie Ramos said...

Yea.. (lol),it was just a 'kebetulan' since I have laptop, broadband and time in my hand.. :P

Thanks for the visit~

Unknown said...

Thank you