Saturday, February 18, 2012

Charmaine Olivia





Salam and hello. I haven't update my blog since a week ago. I was so busy in my office and settling up my new life living with my sister. I really miss drawing and define pattern as I always did during my free time. I did couple of days ago but it wasn't my original artwork.

By the way, besides waiting for some inspiration to sink in my soul I would like to share this awesome lady and her sexy-dark world. Charmaine Olivia. I think I already shared her before on my previous post.

She is one of my favorite influence. She did an awesome imaginations over her canvas and I really adore her darkest dream of dimensions. Like her facebook now and dive into her world.




Click to join my contest!

1 comment:

~Nur Zulaiha~ said...

hello2!! asalamualaikum.. =),
i make one illustration using yr Photoshop tutorial..

look for it..
http://nurzulaiha.blogspot.com/2012/02/untitle.html

THANK YOU!!