Thursday, March 29, 2012

Muslimah




Used smart object laces to warp them all over her dress and niqab. Background image grabbed from google. Actually, this is my dream wedding dress (hehe).

"Allah swt choosed me to be; your best friend, your lover and a mother of your children - Muslimah" - A message for Muslims and your future husband.

Women is Allah's soft heart creature. We are fragile yet very strong. Women shall not be abuse or mistreat. Allah put women's position higher among all the creatures right after Him, His angels and his messengers.




Click to join my contest!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

mashaallah! ur drawing so nice!
can i ask your permission to save the drawing ? i would like to add some quote on it about aurat.
i really hope you can allow me to take it :)
thanks!

Ariana said...

oh ya! i've also looked at your painting.and it's totally wow!

http://finieramos.daportfolio.com/gallery/655774#6

can i save a few pictures to add in my collection? i'll credit you.don't worry i won't take for granted.
thanks
may Allah bless u :)

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks Diya! :) <3 Follow my Facebook page for more updates..