Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turban pattern in the Music Store


Haven't post for a long time! I'm quite busy in the office and also few freelance works to do at home. I'm so exhausted every night I go to bed and I don't have enough charge to draw some good night sketch.

But this is my latest so far. With a new turban pattern downloaded somewhere and edited nicely (get it from my pattern collection here). I've also tried a new style; adding a grab-from-google-image photo as the background and blend it nicely. I'll do this more on my next artwork later.

Talk about this drawing, she look so impossibly tall than a real human! Well, it's pretty hard to make it real since cartoon anatomy is quite non-sense. Tried to add some shadow effects to blend it perfectly. So, what do you think?

Check out the RAW photo of her in our facebook gallery! 






Click to join my contest!

2 comments:

tity said...

gadis ini tinggi 190cm.. :P

soalan:

1.cmna ko blh lukis 'dorang' hampir sama ja muka?
2.time lukis ada rujukan (utk posture) atau semua dlm kepala ja..?

Finie Ramos said...

190cm tu brapa kaki? @__@ muahaha~

Jawapan:

1. Sy pn xtau sb masalah sy dlm melukis, sy xpndai lukis muka org yg berbeza2.msti smua sama muka.sb tu sy susah nk lukis komik.nnt pbaca keliru dgn watak2.. TT___TT

2. Semua dlm kepala.sblum msukkan dlm kepala, menghayal n ber-posing dpn cermin dlu.kdg2 prhatikan postur org2 sekeliling atau wat rujukn dlm majalah2 model2.. :D

Thanks for the comment.. :')