Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Immortal


I want to stay in love with you
I want you to stay here in my heart
I want to laugh for every single happiness in your smile
And so to cry for every single sadness in your tears

I want to be by your side no matter how hard it will take
I want to be your sun to brighten your day
And to be your stars to guide your way

I always want to be everything that you wish for
To make your day and to shine your smile,
To wipe your tears, to hold your fears,
To kiss you in the morning and in the night,
I just want to stay in love with you.

2 comments:

Brenna Jean said...

The picture makes me cringe but
I love the post.

BTW: I'm back. I'm sorry. I would love for you to remember my blog and come back... if you wish.

magnoliaamber said...

Hi Finie, how are you?

I haven't been around your blog for a while...