Thursday, October 15, 2009

Save My Soul




Now I'm Sitting Here In The Corner Of My Room
staring Through The Window Watching The Sun Goes Down
and The Shadows Starts To Creep Across The Floor
in This Loneliness I'm Crying In My Bed

and The Rain Begins To Fall Down On Me
as The Sadness Grows Deep In Inside Of Me
and I Feel A Little Insecure Right Now
i Am Crawling Looking For A Place To Hide

so Where Have All My Lights Gone?
for I Need To Find A Way Out Of Here
in My Every Breath I Am Chanting Your Name
give Me Strength So I Can Save My Soul...

my Mind Keeps Telling Me To Hold On
and It Says I Have To Be A Real Man
i'm Still Wondering If I'll Ever Find My Way
that Leads Me To Your Light, Into Your Grace

so Where Have All My Lights Gone?
for I Need To Find A Way Out Of Here
in My Every Breath I Am Chanting Your Name
with My Every Breath I'm Hoping
i Can Find The Way To Save My Soul....




Pictures Grabbed from Deviantart


Lyric from Padi - Save My Soul (Indonesian Indie Band)

4 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

Sending some light your way, Finie.

Lauren said...

what a lovely set of photos!

Anonymous said...

love in your heart..feel it
miss u dude..

Finie Ramos said...

Aww!!! I keep wondering who is this anonymous!!!