Thursday, February 18, 2010

Angel on your bed II

 
 
This is my latest drawing, completed today. Actually I want to draw the same girl from the 'Angel on your bed I' but as I finished coloring it, I found that there is a difference with it... the anklet and the bracelet! My brother also said that the girl's eyes were too big and not match with the 1st version. Hm, I will try another day...

P/s: I think the guy is so cute...

 
Angel on your bed I

-- Double-click image for clearer view -- 




2 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

beb..tak cuba buat komik?

Finie Ramos said...

Insyallah klu da masa sy buat komik juga..so far sy active sumbit artwork ke www.finieramos.deviantart.com ja..join2 group utk mbakar smgat wat komik. klu tetiba da kluar komik atas nama Finieramos tu, mmg karya saya la tu..hehe