Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just a Matter of Time...



 
 
I red my 2008 old diary and I found everything there... My lost feelings. It seems like I've lost some of my path. A friend said it's just a matter of time that changed some of the things around.

I used to have nice friends around back to college and things happened and back-stabbed and betrayed and all the stuffs which make me matured. It seems like I can heal myself. I do cried a lot sometimes but that's doesn't mean that I'm weak; it's just a process of healing.

After all, I found my way back home... It's just a matter of time and now I'm here, walking back in a right path and planting my love more which I've left for few moments I haven't realized.





Nice artworks to share; hilarity @ Deviantart

2 comments:

Finie Ramos said...

Geez..if i didn't read this diary, I might lost track forever..

Unknown said...

Lovely post and lovely pictures too xx Hollie