Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lions in my office!! OMG!

 

Aww..it's a Chinese New Year celebration and we have a lion dance for the bless of Chinese Gods. I'm not Buddhist or Chinese, but since my office belongs to a Chinese man, so we respect their belief and we also enjoy watching the dance and the cultural.

Once again, 1Malaysia... Malaysia is a multicultural country and we live together in peace..




P/s: Sorry for some weird red-spot on the 4th picture. It's a lip's sticker which I've forgotten to remove during editing it in Yahoo Edit Photo, I was just in a rush and I don't have the original copy for it. LoL...

1 comment:

BuDakHutaN said...

tak ikut nari singa sekali? hahaha...
yup, seronok gak masyarakat majmuk ni.. pelbagai budaya yang dapat dirasa dan dikongsi bersama.. termasuklah cutinya..hahaha