Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 17 - HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY LOLA

Omg, I'm sorry for not writting anything for the past few days! I was soooo busy, tired, excited and omg...
Today is my lola's 78th Birthday and we're goin to have a big celebration at home later!

We're having a great moments with my Lola since she arrived safely on 4th April at Kota Kinabalu International Airport. A lot of stories to share!

I got a lot of old pictures to share here. A picture when I was a baby, my sisters old pictures and so many funny things..But I will upload them soon. These are some of our pictures with Lola, during her arrival and on our way back to Sandakan.

Today is the 17th day without Noorman. Hm...I know its over 15 days as I counted, but he will be back on 13th April... Can't wait to see him! Aww..


Aww..that's my Lola, at the back is Aunt Ola and Datul is with the black hijjab. We'r in the airport and spent about half an hour chatting! LOL


That's us with Lola Carmen; my dad's aunt and luggages from Philippines!


That's me with exhausted face, my lola and lola Carmen. On our way back to hotel, in our van.


That's my dad, lola and Datul in our hotel room. It's the time when we want to send Datul back to her hostel in Kota Kinabalu. She's with her school uniform. 2 hours later, we all drove back to Sandakan; 500km.


Aww..that's lola, webcam chat with aunt Grace in Hawaii. Still in our hotel.

That's me and lola, at Kota Kinabalu harbour. Watching the blue sea view in a hot midday of Borneo before we continue our 500km driving.



I like this pic the most! Lola at veggie stall. We dropped by at Kundasang and bought some veggies.

Actually I got a lot pics to upload but geez, I don't know what's wrong with my internet connection now..I'll upload the rest next time.. See ya!

2 comments:

Zaheen said...

hey, its good to see ui so excited meeting back ur Lola...send my regards to her...and happy birthday too...semoga pjg umur dn murah rezeki..God bless her..:-)

Finie Ramos said...

yes zaheen! Thanx a lot! regards to ur family too..