Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 19 - I'm so excited!

InsyAllah Noorman will be arrive back tomorrow. Although I cannot fetch him and his family in the harbour (because I'm working and we have a visit for our head office), I'm so-oo excited! But I will fix my time to meet them. My lola is also excited to meet him too. I don't know why but I think she likes Noorman too. Lovely...

Here's I upload some other of my Lola pictures during her arrival last 4th April.

Lola, me and Iza; Kundasang, Ranau

Lola (my dad's mom) and Nenek (my mom's mom)... What a wonderful!

Lola and Lolo Piping (lola's younger brother)

Fizul and Lola; Home

What is the cutest thing I found on my lola, WE ARE TOTALLY SAME! LOL... the way we talk and the way we think are all totally same! Its cute and funny... We taaaalk a looooootttt everyday! hahah...

 Aren't we cute together! (geez, what a pale on my face; I was damn exhausted by the 500km x 2 traveling!)

No comments: