Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 9 - Dreamy in a rainy morning


Thank you to all your lovely wishes for my blog birthday. I love you guys all.

Ok, today is the 9th day without Noorman and yes, as usual it is boring. I didn't call him last night because I didn't reload my cellphone credit. He will be fine there.

I've spent my night playing with Adobe Photoshop as I downloaded a lot of Adobe cool brushes. I want to get prepared for my Adobe class (since I'm an Adobe TUTOR!) and in a same time I want to add more designs in my gallery collection. I will add them here/Deviantart later.

Its a heavy rain in this morning so of course I got a chillin' morning breeze! But I like it the most...


3 comments:

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

thank you so much for the blog award, ill get to it as soon as i have some time :]

and regarding the book club, may i have your email please?

x

BuDakHutaN said...

adobe tutor? wah..cikgu.. sia mau berguru dengan ko lah ni ~_^

Finie Ramos said...

Cinta ~ welcome! Thanx for the lovenote..

Budakhutan ~ sy ajar basic2 ja..hehe