Friday, June 10, 2011

Finie Ramos have a blog design service?

Remember my previous post about my friend's blog that I introduced to her the WSB community? Suddenly I felt so free to help her design her blog! Since we are a very close old friend, she gave me her email and password to log in her blog then I just simply start it! Thanks to Does my head look big in this novel for giving me such a cool inspiration to design my friend's blog! So here's the result.


Isn't this cute? Now I can't stop staring at her blog... haha! We discussed a lot about the theme and the photo. Luckily she's not too choosy and making this progress took only 1 hour to complete!

I made all the things by myself with a little help from Google to get the vector image of the pink flower and a nice quote for the header.

Editing the background.

Designing the header.
So, if you want some just email me at finieramos@yahoo.com and we will discuss about that there!

Ps: It's Friday today, so why not give a helping hand to a friend. 

2 comments:

Echa said...

nice !
waaa..sgt rajin edit blog..:)

Finie Ramos said...

thanks dear...mestila...designing is my life!