Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nudity is Art - 21sx

Warning. This entry might be a bit uncomfortable of some parties.


Here's the progress. I made this last night. Fresh from oven!






Actually she's not really fully naked as you can see there's some parts I didn't finish it completely for certain reasons. Please don't judge me because I've been keeping this for so long that Nudity is Art. It's depends on you how you can accept this ideology. But He created us so perfect and we all have to admit and appreciate that.

Some more? Dare to click this? I made this long time ago but I have no guts to do it. LOL.

Once again, I'm sorry for this over exposed. 





Click to join my contest!

8 comments:

faa.rosli said...

awesome!

Finie Ramos said...

thanks~ ^_^

Unknown said...

cantik ba.. mo juga belajar melukis.. tapi karas ni tangan.. niat mo lukis orang yang kuar kucing..

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks nowriz..pelan2..lama2 boleh tu~ ^_^

BuDakHutaN said...

Iri hati dalam erti kata yang baik. Cemburu! hehehe.... Lukisan Finie cantik.

Finie Ramos said...

Trimakaseh budakutan..ur photography are great too!*jeles* jg sy~

tity said...

suka aku tgk rambutnya...macam boleh keluar bunga..hihi..

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks tity~Actually mmg ada 1 versi lukisan sy yg sy lukes rambut dia trus tiba2 jadik bunga..heheh..