Monday, September 19, 2011

Boots and hijab

I've been wanting to share this since last week. A lot actually since I've been a way for so long. So, let me put up one by one.



Ignore the dirt. It was raining that time.


This shoots taken at Padini store at Warisan Square, Kota Kinabalu last week. While my friend choosing clothes, I took some shoots with this nice huge mirror.

The boots used to be my mom's. But I beg her to give me. And notice the turban? I bought this (for myself) around RM15 somewhere around the Indian textile store since I think it  might be a great fit as a hijab! And the long cardigan, I just really love it. Enough to cover our aurat, sisters!





Click to join my contest!

7 comments:

Sandra Azwan said...

Hello...

I kinda like it...looks great on you..;-)

Finie Ramos said...

oh!great! Thanks Sandra! :)

tity said...

jalan mesti 'debag-debug' kan..^_^

hihi, boleh tiru ka the way you dress..? tp msti part cari boot susah sebab kaki sy jenis kecil punya saiz =(

Finie Ramos said...

X juga dabdubdab..jln slamber jak..anggap cam xd sapa pun d tgah mall tu..hahah..

psl boots jgn risau..saiz 4 n 5 mmg ada..sy pn pkai 4 n 5

:) Share ya klu da amik gmbr..

~NiZa Maksit~ said...

mnarik! ^^,
mcm mau try seja :P

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Looks great on you :).

eykinmurnie said...

love it!!!