Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Cullen House

As posted in my previous posts, I am still deeply in obsession with this damn thing Twilight Saga either the books or the movies. I've been lingered around google to find any inspirations about this damn thing obsession and I end up with this; The Cullen House.

I adore this house since the very first time I went in it. It's actually an inn called The Hook House designed by design tavern.






View more from the original source






I really love the house concept (not really because of the Twilight). I like the forest sounds and the open breeze.









Click to join my contest!

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Nice house kan?.

Finie Ramos said...

It is, dear! and - wow,u watch twilight too? I'm kinda envy with you since you're staying in Canada which is kinda same atmosphere with them~ phew!