Monday, September 26, 2011

finieramos.co.cc - Official Website

Hey there! It's been a while since I'm quite busy of some official matters in my office. Actually, I've been thinking to post this since few weeks ago but I just don't have enough time to type some here.

So here's the print screen and officially announce that it is officially online as Finie Ramos official website.



It's actually 40% done and I replace the unfinished page as a coming soon. But there's still other official links of Finie Ramos provided there such as Facebook fan page, blog, twitter, Deviantart and also a working email form for you to send anything to me. 

Yup! I got twitter account already and feel free to click the follow button provided. About the theme and design, I'm still happy for the background image of the La Push reservation forest (for the moment) and my boots as the profile image. I will keep update them if I have time and got bored with it.









Click to join my contest!

No comments: