Friday, June 25, 2010

Girl again!


I'm working part time in a new place (for a while) and...omg... I felt young again! Hanging with giggling girls and screaming out and laugh out loud. This is pretty crazily-cute stuffs to hang around once a while.

Meantime, I sigh deeply under my breath and realizing how I AM old enough now and those pretty moments are all already left behind few years ago like; 'Hello-oo, Finie... you are 22 now!'... Geez, that's pretty scary huh..

Whatever girls! Let me enjoy some of my left moments being a teenage girl for a few while.
 


4 comments:

Finie Ramos said...

OMG..i miss my old girly-girl friends like Ezy, Nana and Sarina..

You guys rock! I miss our teenage life!

My-o-my... ;(

UbatPensil said...

u work at airport rite? geez xD

Finie Ramos said...

aww..so what? ;-| It's a GREAT place to spend time with!

~NaNa~ said...

finie..I miss it too...tym rehat men d blkang sekolah...OMG...tym tuh kita b'gila2...heee~