Sunday, June 13, 2010

I cut my hair

I kept my long hair almost 2 years and today I've cut it short. I can't stand with all the sweat and too-hot tropical weather nowadays.

I know how much I love that long and curly hair as I always expressed on my drawings, but what else can I do, Mothernature didn't allow me to have them so... that's it...

Noorman kept reminds me not to cut too short. Ok-ok... I won't. So now, I got nice and short pony-tail. Aww...



 My hair used to be like this (a bit) before..Long and curly (and fall...hmm)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha bagus la tu.bukan ko cantik rambut panjang..mcm bibik jak..ko nda jaga pulak tu..

~NaNa~ said...

finie,ko mmg suka rmbut pnjg kn dri dlu lg..panas bha rmbut pnjg...rmbutku pendek sdh since ak pindah dr LD.asl pnjg potong...heee~

Finie Ramos said...

kak itaaaa!!!!! paini!! huh


iya ba nana..tp takat ni...bru2 ni la rekod rambut ku pling panjang. time keja kono2 la mau pkai shampoo mahal2..loreal (girl! you worth it! ~ bilang c aishwarya rai kunun)..padahal tipu jg! bgus lagi c pendek pas tu pkai shampoo rejoice..hihi (ukur la sendiri) -_-"

UbatPensil said...

bedusa tu ngestau kak...rmbut tu kan aurat. hee~

Anonymous said...

haha aku pakai shampoo BAWANG (iklan jackie chan)

ada mau challenge?

Finie Ramos said...

-_-" kak ita, nnt2la klu ku da keja aku bli shampoo2 yg ebat2...huhu

iza - o-oo..klu org tu dpt imagen cmna rambutku mmg ebat la dia..huhuhu... (my-0-mmy..i got a g-damn hairfall prob dude!)