Saturday, June 5, 2010

My lola fly back to Phil

Lola waving at us

Waiting the calling

Noorman, Lola and me...She love our relationship very much! Thanks lola...


My lola went back to Phil via AirAsia airplane on the 3rd June 2010 after having a great days with us for two months after 22 years old leaving Malaysia.

My lola is a great person. She was a teacher in Sabah during the British era in our land and she got her pension on 1988 (my birth year). Until today, the Malaysian government still pay her pension through Malaysian ambassador in Philippines. It's a long story to tell here.

Although this is my 1st time meeting her after 20 years, I've learn some of her personality. She's a talk-active and friendly person. Like what she always said, a teacher must be a very talk-active person! Yes, I can see that on her and I got that too in myself (hahaha). She's a very wide and open minded old lady and she's a also a very loving person especially as a grandmother.

I love when she said 'ba-bahu' ' or in proper Malay we say it berbau or smelly. Or she always said 'aku tidak peduli itu..' or 'aku tidak tahu itu...' which mean 'I don't care that...' or 'I don't know that...' with her cute expression. I also remember when she said to me; 'tinggi sudah kuku mu itu' or 'your nails are high enough!'... ops! Hahaha...isn't that cute!

She love to smile and she's always cute at all time! Trust me... she is the cutest grandma I've ever seen and yet, she's my grandma!

May Allay protect her life and bring her together with us again in her next vacation. She promised that!

Miss na miss kita, lola!


P/s: This is my cute picture with Noorman taken in the airport during lola depature.
By the way, I got a lot of photos to share, but my internet connection is sucks and it took hours  to upload a single photo! Next time...













3 comments:

UbatPensil said...

thats my lola too! heheheh miss her so much, so sad i'm not there to wave goodbye to her. :(
anw, i admit too.
she is the best granma ever :D

.dida mumin♥ said...

Finie...
ask for your permission to pick some of Mrs.Ramos pic..i wanted to share it on FB...just to let the other friends of mine know it!

Finie Ramos said...

you are very welcome dear.. *TERHARU* sangat ni..hehe..

jgn lupa kredit sma sy n follow sy, k~ hehehe *tumpang glemer lg si cucu Mrs. Ramos ni*..huhuh