Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love Your Blog! Award to you...



Thanks to Lauren from Loafing Odysseys for appreciating my blog..Her blog are so nice with her lovely pictures about clothes, fashion and shares... Check out her blog!

I also want to give this award to blogs that really make me obsessed to read them over and over again!

1) Daydream Lily - For her inspiring photos and daydreams! (I mostly fell in love to all of her photos she uploaded...glowing and so dreamy).

2) Shell Sherree - For her lovely paintings and 'Love Notes' she left for me in my blog (thank you so much Sherree...)

3) A Softer World - For her lovely stories about her school life and secret admire (she reminds me of my high school)


And also to all of creative and inspiring blog:
Design Is Mine
Made By Girl
Paper Crafting
Reverie
The Lost Princess
We Say Meow


What a great friends with great shares! Come and share what you have!

3 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Dear Finie,

Congratulations on your award! I love your profile of "a thousand imaginations" - it makes me smile each time I read it!

Thank you for the wonderful compliment and passing along the 'blog love'! It means a lot!

All the best,
Melissa

Shell Sherree said...

Hi Finie ~ No wonder you've received yet another award already - your blog is filled with sweetness and light. Congratulations, little petal! Thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'm honoured and grateful! x0

Brenna Jean said...

Finie,
Thank you so much. You are my one follower that I feel is really truly enjoying my blog. I love how loyal you are. I can't thank you enough.
oxox, Blair