Thursday, March 18, 2010

Angel on your bed Series

Angel On Your Bed 3
: Colored Version:



I made another new artwork today for Angel On Your Bed series and I don't know... I got a feeling of her and this series. I made a lot artworks about her and I like it.

Actually I wrote a synopsis for this series and published it in my Deviantart profile. Yes, you can read there at my BLOG section. I don't know if I will write/draw more detail of this story but I do enjoy drawing the series.

Here some other Angel On Your Bed artworks I've done before.

Forbidden Love

 Angel On Your Bed 2

Angel On Your Bed 1

4 comments:

Zaheen said...

Finie..i will be ur no 1 top fan for this series..seriously i like the girl that u drew..n it gave me a feeling too..^^

Finie Ramos said...

Omg...thanx a lot zaheen!! (mmuahxx)!!! I know u gonna like it..hehe

Have you read the synopsis of this story? Check it out at www.finieramos.deviantart.com.. I wrote it on my BLOG section on the very right of the screen..You will see a huge writings there..

ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

finie..this is fantastic work that i ever see from myfriend!!! ^^

Finie Ramos said...

thanx 'Anonymous'... awww