Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want to win RM300 from Safra!

Good morning everyone, and yes! I really want to win RM300 from Safra! I found her blog and it's so adorable. With white and pink blog written about adorable stories about her baby boy, her blog is something that Superwomen need to read every morning!

Click the banner to read the rules and regulation of the contest!

So, why I want to win RM300 from Safra? Girls, RM300 is a big amount! Why don't just type something to impress her and win. Ok dear Safra, to be honest, I follow your blog not because to join this contest and win, but I was attracted with you adorable stories.

Why, why, why I want to win this? Because, I want to spend the money on these stuffs!




I want to print paper bags, shopping bags and maybe t-shirts of Finie Ramos (with Love Greens messages) and sell it online to help reducing plastic bags usage in our world. If I won this, I'll put Safra's official icon or her 'Superwomen' badge on the stuffs in honor of her sponsor. Click here to view more items of Finie Ramos.

So, what do you thinks?

4 comments:

Cik Puan said...

thank you for participating finie =)
nice one! ♥♥♥

Sandra Azwan said...

Good luck!;-)

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks everyone!! ^_^

tia @ Ini Kisah Tia said...

good luck :)