Monday, May 16, 2011

Save-Cost photo edit


This is a Save-Cost photo edit. To take this in the studio may cost about hundreds Ringgit! So, I use my skill to add some blusher, darken eyelashes, gloss up my lips, remove some wrinkles, enhance the colors, add a spotlight effects and change the background.

I don't use the books background because it's pretty hard to download it free in Google. Plus its also typical in convocation photos. So why not use some rare background photos. It's doesn't look so awkward right?

There. My sister's convocation day with that book rack background which is so typical.



4 comments:

UbatPensil said...

jelek pulak background mu tuh~ ltk jak la gmbr buku2 cntek juga biar old style

Finie Ramos said...

ndak da ba dia pny gmbr d google..susah mo cari..klu ada, ndak laku la studio~

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hebat juga oh.

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks sue..

Actually I write this to give pple idea of how to save budget with photo editing rather than pay hundreds in the studio! ^_^