Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sandakan Heritage (with Finie Ramos)



This is the designed map for the Sandakan Heritage route for tourist information.

Mom at the Sandakan founder memorial monument.

Close up of the Founder of Sandakan monument. He's William B. Pryer as you can read there.


Mom at World War II memorial monument.
Mom with the vintage Police Station behind which is still in use until today.

Mom at somewhere around the park with flowery pondok.

Our shoes!

Mom & Kak Tasha.

Sandakan town, old and new.

Mom at Sandakan Harbour Square facing the sea.

It's a public holiday for Sabah, Kaamatan festival so I'm home at Sandakan for few days. So, my mom, Kak Tasha and me take some hours to play with our camera around this historical Sandakan city.

It's a great place to discover. I hope Richard Nelson Sokial can do some research in this historical city. There's so many vintage and old buildings need to be in your blog, Richard! It's just I don't have a nice camera, transportation and enough time to do it my own. Will you?

I just love Sandakan city! So vintage! So historical!

3 comments:

Cik Puan said...

dear jom join contest ni saje mengisi masa lapang =)

http://ineedtoblogmyself.blogspot.com/2011/05/contest-best-photo-of-me-by-yqnq.html

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Ingat kan your mom is your sister hehe.

Finie Ramos said...

Sue~ hehehe..smua cakap mcm tu..xpcaya she's our mom..