Monday, May 16, 2011

It's my BIG day - Convocation Day


Place: Plenari Hall, PICC, Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 14th May 2011

Diploma in Multimedia Application
(2006 - 2009)
Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University (KLMU),
Cosmopoint College, Kota Kinabalu

Click here for more photos

"This is one of everyone's BIG day in their/our lives...But mine goes like this... 
I supposed to have my graduation day LAST YEAR on 2010. But, because of my college didn't inform me earlier, it makes me have to extend it this year..(sad huh??)..so, I celebrate this day with all my unknown juniors but it's still ok-lah... 
I don't have enough pretty photos of mine this day because my sister play with the camera and caused it out-of-power!!! Aaaarrgghhhh!!!but its okaaayyy..hmmm (T_T)..we didn't take the studio photo because its not worth a price, so i thought i can edit it by myself but OMG~~ NO NICE PHOTO AT ALL!!! (it's ok..hmmmm)" - My Facebook photo album description. 

4 comments:

Ray said...

congrts...!! ^_^

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Congrats :).

Sandra Azwan said...

Hello.....congrats dear!;-)

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks Sandra..It's a big honored you visited and commented my blog!