Thursday, May 19, 2011

'Kebaruan' with Borneo Train


Took in the morning on my walk to the office. I'm planning to ride this train with him and friends someday! Horay!

I know photos below aren't the same as seen on the video above because I more adore the old steamed train. The daily ride for today using the train on the video above, while for leisure using the old steamed will be under Sutera Harbor start on this coming July (that's what I red on their official site).

Before it was called as North Borneo Railway. But today, it's called as Sabah State Railway. Oh, it's really amazed me when I look at the old one!

Read about North Borneo Railway cool stories here.


This is the one to replace the old vintage one. Honestly, I like the steam one.


Read more from my friend's blog about his journey with this train! Cool huh!






The warehouse where the do the services for all the old trains.

This is the blog writer with the original Vulcan Steam Locomotive.


I like his blog!

No comments: