Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Malaysia's Next Top Female Blogger Contest From Sandra Azwan

OMG! I think this contest is totally awesome! Not only because of the prize but also because of content of the blog is totally awesome! I think, before you start reading my contest entry, you better check out this blog and read all his entry! It's all about FASHION and what the most important thing is; it's an awesome fashion designs locally from Malaysia!



Sorry, I don't have much time to copy-and-paste the contest's rules because I'm so excited to write my own! My-o-my! So, here's my entry;

#1 Telling them about my blog in 70 words or less.
Okay, my blog is about art and inspirations. In a certain time, I also write things about my life simply but still focusing on things to inspire people. I start this blog last 2009 with the beginning of writing about junks in my life. When I found some inspiring and awesome blogs mostly from Australia & New Zealand (such as Daydreamlily - which I follow since she still using blogspot domain), my ideology in writing blogs change to what my blog look like now. I update my blog anytime when I got stuff to dream on. But mostly almost two to three entries a day! I'm a web designer, freelancer, art lover, dreamer and a blogger. Read more here.

#2 What is my personal style?
I love pale colors with the combination of laces on light cotton fabric. If its an illustrated fabric, I love to choose designs with English Rose or abstract pattern. I kinda dislike to wear stuffs that other people already have them on their wardrobe. I want to be unique no matter how hard I try to get it. I don't mind to buy clothes in second hand shops, because there, you wont see them at other stores on sale! If I'm not who I am now, I'll be a fashion designer!

#3 A picture(s) of myself with my favorite outfits on.


I love boots in this hot tropical country. We are talking about fashion, dude!

My most favorite of all; All-White-Dress. 'Sesuci Hati Ibu'

#4 Am I the Malaysia's Next Top Female Blogger? Why?
Of course I am! Because my blog is unique than other blogs found in Malaysia (sounds like riak? OMG! Sorry). I minimize myself on writing junks or playing copy-paste from other blogs or source. I watch every writings on my blog so no one get harm. If you're talking about fashion, my fashion is - unique and vintage. Cannot be seen anywhere.


#5 I love to read "Life With Sandra" because it's belong to an awesome Malaysian designer! I admit in honest, I just followed this blog recently after found it in my friend's blog. At first I thought this blog was just a typical blog that we usually read. But trust me! This blog is totally awesome and suddenly I felt proud to be Malaysian! Hey, just look at the banner itself! It's an art, an awesome illustration by a Malaysian designer! Impressive right! Now I start to addict with the way he illustrate his ideas. He's not just a fashion designer, he's totally awesome in photography and illustrations. Adore!

4 comments:

NgeblogLagi said...

nice post...

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks! ^_^

Sandra Azwan said...

Hello Dear....
Thank you for joining this and good luck!Peace

p/s:....& Thanks for your lovely comments on the blog today!;-)

Finie Ramos said...

OMG!Thank u very much!!and u r following me!!THANKS!!

ps: Blum puas lagi blogwalking kat blog awak..wait for another comments..hehehehe