Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

What a very epic photo!

Everyone is writing about this new year eve of 2012. Their wishes, their celebrations, their 2011 summaries since few days ago while I'm a bit out of date about this.

I didn't turned off my calendar and I did have some home celebration with his family at their home. Just as simple as I loved. Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

My conclusion of this brand new year is; OMG! This earth is getting older and older! Okay, stop laughing at me now. Well, I didn't believe those science fictions and Maya's belief but I believe in my belief.

It wont happen today, this year. But it will happen at anytime. Just be prepare.

Enjoy!








Click to join my contest!

2 comments:

ANA said...

the day will come, someday! have a blessed day! :D

Finie Ramos said...

yea,just be prepare~