Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beret and boots



My addiction to Photoshop's 'define pattern...' is really-really serious now. I download patterns anywhere and paint them straight away on her clothes. It seems like I want to put patterns all over her's but in fashion design rules, it may look a bit awkward.

By the way, look at her beret. It's kinda new and nobody ever try this way with hijab here in Malaysia (maybe because of the hot weather around). I was inspired from here.

Well, fashion has no limitation as well as imaginations. As long as it enough to cover our aurat, we still can have them.

Enjoy!







Click to join my contest!

8 comments:

~Nur Zulaiha~ said...

are you using P.S or A.I to make this?

faa.rosli said...

i love this!

abyahuys said...

legging bunga2... aha.

Finie Ramos said...

I use PS in every artwork of mine. To be honest, I'm not really good AI..i'm suck with it..thanks everyone. InsyaAllah I'll write a post about how I paint these~ :)

~Nur Zulaiha~ said...

owh,, so it show how you get that pencil line, i always use A.I coz i suck with P.S.. haha
but i like the quality of line that u got when use p.s

make a tutorial about it when u free ya.. i wanna try with it.. =)

Finie Ramos said...

Zulaih ~ I've made a tutorial about it on my latest post. Feel free to read it :)

ZaheenFarah said...

Awesome art finie..keep on doing this..i suggest you to use more on our traditional paintings like batik,songket and many more so that u can promote our country malaysia..

Finie Ramos said...

Great idea dear! thanks!