Thursday, July 28, 2011

23rd Wishlist










My 23rd is just around the corner so here's my wishlist. Click on the image if you wish to spend some of your penny in your credit card for me to view the source.

I've been craving them for quite long and I'm hoping that I got salary increment this month I may get them or at least one (especially the Hush Puppies, the third image). The leather bag (first image) quite craved too, while the necklace would be the third most craved of all. I can sew that leather tote bag (second image) by myself actually. I'll do that as soon I got the machine at home. While for the black abaya and the pashmina were quite wanted as well.

Actually I got a lot to list down here but so far these are what I think I really crave for (human will never feel enough with what they have). *wink


Actually (again), I don't really like being old and birthday is not something fun for me. But in a good way, I celebrate being old as a big thanks to Him and my parents, my sisters and brothers, family and friends and also my man for giving me such a wonderful life and enough loves and cares (geez! I think this words are too early to write on! Shame on me). Okay, this is just a wishlist for tomorrow

By the way, just want to share you this epic photo I found when google-ing images just now.











Click to join my contest!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday in advance dear... ;)

suka tu epic photo.. monalisa kan..

Finie Ramos said...

oweeeeeiiyyy~thanks nowriz!
epic, kn pic tu~heheh

UbatPensil said...

kw mw hush puppies sebijik lagi mcm kak ita tuh. pgi la bli stail lain.. kaw mw jubah ka? murh disini 40 seja.,

Finie Ramos said...

iza..hushpuppies mmg bgitu jak stail shoesnya.. hmm

na,bilikan la aku jubah..tp xmau ada corak2 aa..mau plain bagitu jak mcm dlm gmbr~