Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Last minute writting

I don't have things to say, actually. But I was called  to write something in here and I don't know what I want to write! This is funny. Let's go somewhere and grab some inspiring stuffs for us to remember before we go to bed tonight!





Nice legs, huh! I love them.

This is my current office table. Just took it recently. I just love the way it mess.
I'm having a bad cough since last Thursday and also a very busy day at work. But I totally love it although I know I got time limit to visit others but trust me, I know how to manage it and I will always read you blogs.

I got a new nice gadget so I can snap more nice photos and stuffs. Thanks to my Mr. for giving such a wonderful gift! Oh by the way, we're in July now and end of month is just around the corner. Hm. I hate to say it here but oh, everyone hates growing old.

Well, I've noticed something here, in my blog, I rarely write stuffs about what's going on along my days (like most bloggers did). So here I am writing about things happened to me today. I know, I'm not into writing stuffs happened over me in a day (except during the early era of this blog). It's just I've changed, maybe. Dreamer is better than realistic.

I'm really-really counting on minutes to off today. Huh! Have a nice evening, everyone!






Click to join my contest!

No comments: