Friday, July 22, 2011

Beliefs


Please, don't be so discriminant. Just don't. Religion is about making the world peace. That's all.

My dad's side families are Christian while my mom's sides are Muslims also his side are Hindu. See, we are all fine together. We have no problem to share each other. We love each other and we never feel any differences among us. As long as you believe in God, nothing can let satan fool you.

Ps: I'm sorry if this photo and entry will bring few different ideologies or critics, but I love this photo. 






Click to join my contest!

4 comments:

nunui Joe said...

My grandma was still a Christian and my Grandpa was a Pagan. But we still salam cium tangan dengan mereka. Agama tidak memisahkan hubungan darah :)

tity said...

huhu..sy pula both side are christian. tp ada jg cousins yg sdh convert.. :)

pernah sorg akak smpai bekerut dahi bila dgr famli sy mcm ni...tp bg sy, ok sj pun...xda masalah ^ ^

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks for all your comments..yes, religion is not to hate each other...Religion mean love and unity..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Agree 100%.