Friday, July 1, 2011

Flowery Brooch





Yesterday was really-really bad for bloggers. We cannot view our blog correctly and got Bad Request 404 when we want to publish an entry! It's really sucks. I felt so empty when I cannot do anything with my Finie Ramos while I got thousand in my head that I really want to write on.



Today, I'm not really sure if I can write them all here because we gonna be quite busy today since we got a visitor to visit our office.

Ops, about the drawing above. As you can see, I made it yesterday during lunch hour since Blogspot went so sucks. I pretended to stay calm and adorably cute to handle this situation by sketching this. But really-really, I can't finish it! LOL. Hopefully it's gonna be alright today.





Click to join my contest!

5 comments:

faa.rosli said...

suke sangat tengok...lovely duly...

Finie Ramos said...

THanks dear~

Unknown said...

ololol.. patut la sunyi seja dia kemarin..

santik tu katun tauk.. :)

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks nowriz..huhuh..kasiankn sy kemarin.. T_T

ReY LaGNaS said...

ngm tu tau, flower brooch used during nikah..:) my style rumet tym stdy d kolej dlu...big red rose on her akad